Book your room at Dar El Ghalia
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Senior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
4-star riad in Fes (Fes El Bali) near University of Al-Karaouine
This riad is located in Fes (Fes El Bali), close to University of Al-Karaouine, Medersa Bou-Inania, and Tombs of the Merenides. Also nearby are Kairaouine Mosque and Nejjarin Fondouk.
In addition to a restaurant, Dar El Ghalia features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dar El Ghalia
At your hotel
Dining options at the riad include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Fes riad also offers a library, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1845
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Dar El Tajine - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Dar El Ghalia
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
Check-in time starts at noon
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 25 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 25 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 100
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 25 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 3.50 per night for guests aged 2-13 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.50 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 (one way)
- Deposit: EUR 25 per night (for stays between 21 December - 5 January)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.