Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
- One Queen Bed
5-star luxury hotel in Fes (Fes El Bali) near Medersa Bou-Inania
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Fes, steps from Der Batha Museum and Medersa Bou-Inania. Also nearby are University of Al-Karaouine and Tombs of the Merenides.
In addition to a restaurant, La Maison Bleue Batha features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
Guestrooms open to balconies with courtyard views and feature complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators. Other amenities include air conditioning and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning.
This luxury hotel also offers a fitness facility, a rooftop terrace, and a library. Guests can use the outdoor pool, health club, and recreational facilities at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Courtyard view
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 11:30 AM.
La Maison Bleue - Overlooking the city, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 200
- Babysitting/childcare fee: MAD 100 per hour, per child (ages 3 to 12 years old)
- In-room childcare fee: MAD 100 per hour, per child (ages 3 to 12 years old )
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 500 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.