Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room (Sarah)
- Two Beds
Double Room Omar
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Double Room Sophia
- One Double Bed
Family-friendly riad in Fes (Fes El Bali) near Nejjarin Fondouk
This family-friendly riad is located in Fes (Fes El Bali), close to University of Al-Karaouine, Nejjarin Fondouk, and Der Batha Museum. Also nearby are Kairaouine Mosque and Bab Ftouh.
In addition to a restaurant, Riad Dar Guennoun features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and private bathrooms.
The riad offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This family-friendly riad also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services, currency exchange, and tour assistance can be provided.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Free breakfast
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Individually decorated
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Riad Dar Guennoun has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: EUR 2.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 7 per hour, per child
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.