Book your room at Riad Maison Bleue And Spa
Standard Double Room
4-star spa riad in Fes (Fes El Bali) near Medersa Bou-Inania
This spa riad is located in Fes (Fes El Bali), close to Medersa Bou-Inania, Tombs of the Merenides, and University of Al-Karaouine. Also nearby are Borj Nord and Blue Gate.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Riad Maison Bleue And Spa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning. Other amenities include climate control and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Riad Maison Bleue And Spa
In addition to a full-service spa, Riad Maison Bleue And Spa features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour health club. Dining is available at one of the riad's 2 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly riad also offers a sauna, a steam room, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Beauty services
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour health club
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 11:30 AM.
Patio Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The Blue Lounge - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the riad include an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Sledding nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
Maison Bleue Spa has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Riad Maison Bleue And Spa
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in kg is
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 31 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 200 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MAD 0 (from 0 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 500 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.