Availability: I Pini Family Park
Bungalow, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family Chalet, Multiple BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
ChaletMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Bungalow, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family-friendly Fiano Romano caravan park/campground with 2 outdoor swimming pools
This family-friendly caravan park/campground is located in a rural location, where regional attractions include Abbazia di Farfa, Montegelato Falls, and Vallelunga Circuit.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, I Pini Family Park features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge.
In addition to refrigerators and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with private bathrooms and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 1 October and 17 April.
I Pini Family Park Amenities
I Pini Family Park features 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, a waterslide, and a children's pool. Dining options at the caravan park/campground include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the caravan park/campground's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This family-friendly caravan park/campground also offers a complimentary children's club, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a theme park shuttle, and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
I Pini Family Park has designated areas for smoking.
- Free long-term parking
- Children's club (free)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Outdoor tennis court
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free long-term parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
I Pini Family Park has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and a waterslide.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
I Pini Family Park Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 10 PM - 8 AM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3,00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: EUR 35,00 per stay (cash only)
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 6 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15,00 per stay
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.