Availability: Beachcomber Island Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Cabin, Ocean View
All meals are included in your stay.
- One King and Two Single Beds
Waterfront resort with an outdoor pool
On a private white sand beach, this resort is on an island in Beachcomber Island, within easy reach of scuba diving and surfing/boogie boarding. Regional attractions also include Vuda Point Marina and Musket Cove.
At Beachcomber Island Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private white sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All guestrooms include refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Beachcomber Island Resort Amenities
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Have fun in the sun at Beachcomber Island Resort with summer activities like snorkeling, windsurfing, and water skiing.
The resort offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool and a garden.
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Billiards or pool table
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Business services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Private beach - direct access
- On private beach
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
Onsite dining venue - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat launch on site
- Boating on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours on site
- Boat cruises on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Dock nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Beachcomber Island Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: FJD 7 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Up to FJD 100 in Bar Credits
Book a 3-night minimum stay in any room or rate plan and receive the following:
- FJD 50 bar credit with a 3-night stay
- FJD 75 bar credit with a 4-night stay
- FJD 100 bar credit with a 5-night minimum stay