Availability: Coralview Island Resort
10 Bed Air Conditioned DormMax Occupancy: 7 guests
Garden View BureMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Beachfront BureMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
On its own private white sand beach, this resort is in Tavewa Island, within the vicinity of Devil's Beach. Regional attractions also include Sawa-I-Lau Caves.
At Coralview Island Resort, hit the private white sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at Onsite dining venue.
Guestrooms include refrigerators, desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coralview Island Resort Amenities
Simply walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the white sand beach. Have fun in the sun at Coralview Island Resort with summer activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and windsurfing.
Dining options at the resort include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This beach resort also offers a garden and a terrace.
Coralview Island Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1990
- Snack bar/deli
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $10.00 FJD / per 24-hour period )
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours on site
- Massages on beach
- Body scrubs
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Coralview Island Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 9 PM - 7 AM.Coralview Island Resort is accessible by one ferry a day, departing Port Denarau (Nadi) at 8:30 AM. Access via sea plane can also be arranged upon advance request and for a fee. Guests should contact the property directly for full details, using contact information in the confirmation received after booking via this website.
Check-out time is 9:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special policies:A meal plan of 89 FJD per person per night is compulsory and payable at the hotel upon arrival.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Energy surcharge: FJD 20 per accommodation per stay
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: FJD 20 per stay (cash only)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat or floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Free Kayak Rental /Blue Lagoon Snorkeling
Book a 3 or 5-night minimum stay now - September 30, 2014 in any room or rate category, for travel August 1 - September 30, 2014 and receive the following, based on length of stay:
- 1 free kayak rental per guest per stay with a 3-night minimum stay
- Free Blue Lagoon snorkeling excursions, including transportation and snorkeling gear with a 5-night minimum stay