Book your room at Daku Resort
Bungalow, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 3 infants)
Cottage, 3 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 3 infants)
Luxury Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Private PoolMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Cottage, 4 Bedrooms, Private PoolMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children, 2 infants)
Villa, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Waterfront resort with an outdoor pool
Within easy reach of Copra Shed Marina, this Savusavu resort is located near the bay and on the beach. Regional attractions also include Waisali Rainforest Reserve.
Guests of this beach resort will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as massage/treatment rooms or a picnic area.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include private bathrooms and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 200 square feet (19 square meters) include meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 1
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free long-term parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 19
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1989
- Conference space size (feet) - 200
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 5 FJD /30 minutes surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 5 FJD /30 minutes surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free long-term parking, Free self parking
In your room
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Daku Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
The fine print for Daku Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- All citizens of Fiji will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: FJD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: FJD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: FJD 50
We should mention
Guests must transfer to the property via airplane and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.