Availability: Wellesley Resort
Room (State)Max Occupancy: 3 guests
Suite (Imperial)Max Occupancy: 4 guests
Room (Imperial Indulgence)Max Occupancy: 4 guests
Adults-only beach resort
Within easy reach of Vunanui Bay, this Namaqumaqua resort is located by the sea and offers direct access to the beach. Area attractions also include Namatakula Beach and Waidroka Bay Dock.
Catch some rays at the nearby beach, pamper yourself at Wellesley Resort's full-service spa, or enjoy snorkeling.
In addition to refrigerators and climate control, guestrooms feature premium bedding along with separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Wellesley Resort Amenities
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Wellesley Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and windsurfing.
Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a beach bar. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Wellesley Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $30.00 FJD /24 hours surcharge )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
Wellesley Cafe - This poolside café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Sailing on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
The Wellesley Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Wellesley Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Minimum guest age is 16
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: FJD 30 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 30 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: FJD 80 per person (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.