Book your room at Filitheyo Island Resort
Superior VillaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Villa, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe VillaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Waterfront resort with an outdoor pool
This resort is on the beach in Filitheyo, within easy reach of snorkeling.
Guests of this beach resort will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a fitness center and spa services.
All 125 rooms provide balconies, WiFi, and satellite TV. Minibars, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Filitheyo Island Resort
Guests can book rooms at Filitheyo Island Resort for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Filitheyo Island Resort features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This beach resort also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 125
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 USD per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 USD per hour )
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Volleyball on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 114
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 57 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 150
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 75 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 400 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 200 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
We should mention
Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage. Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
All Inclusive Offer
Book a stay in an All Inclusive rate category for travel beginning November 1, 2012 and receive the following:
- Lunch and dinner served at the main restaurant
- Afternoon tea/coffee with snacks served at the a la carte restaurant
- Bottled water and drinks served by the glass between 10 AM and midnight (soft drinks, beer, house wine and house pouring spirits)
- 2 excursions (Island Hopping and Sunset Fishing) per person/stay