Availability: Filitheyo Island Resort
Superior VillaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Villa, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe VillaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Waterfront resort with an outdoor pool
This resort is on the beach in Filitheyo, within easy reach of snorkeling.
Guests of this beach resort will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a fitness center and spa services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Filitheyo Island Resort Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Filitheyo Island Resort for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Filitheyo Island Resort offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Filitheyo Island Resort features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This all-inclusive resort also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Number of buildings/towers - 125
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $5.00 USD / per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $5.00 USD / per hour )
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Filitheyo Island Resort has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Volleyball on site
Filitheyo Island Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 35 minutes away via seaplane. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 72 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Air Taxi between 9 AM and 3 PM. Guests arriving or departing outside of these hours are advised to book a local hotel room in Male or Hulhumale.Luggage in excess of 20 kg/person may incur a fee, payable to the seaplane company during flight check-in. Guests must pay the seaplane fee at checkout.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 114
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 57 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 150
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 75 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 400 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 200 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
All Inclusive Offer
Book a stay in an All Inclusive rate category for travel beginning November 1, 2012 and receive the following:
- Lunch and dinner served at the main restaurant
- Afternoon tea/coffee with snacks served at the a la carte restaurant
- Bottled water and drinks served by the glass between 10 AM and midnight (soft drinks, beer, house wine and house pouring spirits)
- 2 excursions (Island Hopping and Sunset Fishing) per person/stay