Availability: Martin's Klooster
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Leuven with a conference center
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Old Market Square, St. Peter's Church, and Leuven Town Hall. Also nearby are Ladeuzeplein and UZ Leuven Gasthuisberg Campus.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Martin's Klooster provides a conference center, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a rooftop terrace.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Martin's Klooster Amenities
Martin's Klooster features a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. 3 meeting rooms are available. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and a fireplace in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Number of floors - 3
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Martin's Klooster Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.06 per person, per stay. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EMAS II (EMS – environmental only), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.