Availability: Park Inn By Radisson Leuven
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Leuven eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Ladeuzeplein, St. Peter's Church, and Leuven Town Hall. Local attractions also include Old Market Square and Arenberg Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Park Inn By Radisson Leuven features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Inn By Radisson Leuven Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 6 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Park Inn By Radisson Leuven is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2011
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Park Inn By Radisson Leuven has a restaurant on site.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Park Inn By Radisson Leuven Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.