Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel with a restaurant, in Reggello (Montagna Fiorentina)
This hotel is located in Reggello (Montagna Fiorentina), close to Abbazia di Vallombrosa. Area attractions also include The Mall Outlet Centre and Fashion Valley.
In addition to a restaurant, Albergo La Foresta features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature desks, direct-dial phones, and hair dryers.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2582 square feet (240 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Reggello hotel also offers a garden, coffee/tea in the lobby, and tour assistance.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 240
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2582
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Free outdoor parking
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- Lake view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Albergo La Foresta has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Ayurvedic treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, for the first 6 nights. For stays from 1 November to 29 February the tax is reduced to EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to residents of the city, children under 16 years of age, or disabled persons. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 6 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).