Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Junior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Retaining many of its original features such as vaulted ceilings, stone columns and exposed beams, this converted 15th-century monastery is two blocks from Santa Maria Novella Station.
Garden hot tub
After a day of sightseeing, guests can soak tired limbs in the huge hot tub open all year around in the Tuscan villa-style garden, or relax with drinks in the lounge bar or on the terrace.
Airy guestrooms feature high ceilings and tall windows with slatted shutters and patterned drapes; all include satellite television, minibars, climate control and direct-dial phones.
Guests can enjoy hot and cold buffet choices each morning in the breakfast room, located in this former Franciscan monastery's refectory and featuring original heavy dark wood furnishings, vaulted ceiling and columns. In fine weather, breakfast is served outside among the flowers and plants in the secluded patio garden, where there is also a 20 square metre hot tub, heated and available to guests all year round.
Daily papers are available in the lobby, where there is a lounge bar serving drinks and snacks. The health conscious will appreciate complimentary access to the facilities at a neighbouring fitness centre for the duration of their stay and those with cars can take advantage of valet parking.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 80
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Spa tub
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Trouser press
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Free local calls
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Guests of the Hotel Rivoli enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Restaurant Benedica - Offers regional cuisine. Elegant atmosphere. Decor features ancient stone arches.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 6
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 5 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per day
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.