Book your room at Brunelleschi Hotel
Classic Room, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Superior Room, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 6 adults
Junior Suite, Executive LevelMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Hotel in Florence's Duomo neighborhood near Cathedral of Santa Maria dei Fiori
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near San Lorenzo
Formed partly from a medieval church, this hotel is one block from Cathedral of Saint Maria dei Fiori and 3 blocks from the Bargello, San Lorenzo Church, and the shops of Via Tornabuoni.
The hotel's basement houses a museum with antique ceramics, crockery, and original Roman baths; the first floor features 1920s Tiffany-style stained-glass windows.
Courtyard, city view
The 95 guestrooms feature courtyard or city views. Rooms include LCD television, minibar, desk, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- At your hotel
Hotel Brunelleschi comprises 2 connected historic buildings and a medieval church that have been completely restored, while preserving their architectural characteristics. The hotel houses a small museum in the basement of ancient Pagliazza Tower, around which it is built. Here, displays of ceramics and crockery date from Roman times to post-Renaissance. A majority of the works was discovered in the ancient well at the tower's base. One of the rooms leads to the foundations of the tower, where original Roman brickwork can be seen, as well as an original Roman floor. Another room leads to original Roman baths.
The first floor of the hotel doubles as a lounge and event space. Decorated in a 1920s style with original stained-glass windows, the area showcases designs from the Royal Palace of Bangkok, created by designer Galileo Chini. Three additional private meeting rooms are available for hire. Other amenities include concierge services, dry cleaning services, and valet parking (surcharge). Wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the property (surcharge).
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of floors - 5
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Santa Elisabetta Restaurant - Large restaurant on first floor. Extra "semi-circle room" in ancient tower provides space for main-room overflow or private parties. Italian cuisine (chef caters to particular tastes, preferences, and allergies). Buffet breakfast; á la carte lunch and dinner.
Osteria della Pagliazza - Serving typical Tuscan dishes, this restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. In the summer meals are served in the hotel's courtyard.
Bar - Located on the ground floor, the bar serves a range of alcoholic drinks, tea, and coffee.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Brunelleschi Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests who book more than 3 rooms in a single transaction should contact the hotel for special instructions regarding cancellation terms and policies. Contact information is in the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.