Book your room at Castello di Ristonchi
Family ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grand ApartmentMax Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children)
Condo, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Tuscan-style farm stay with a restaurant, in Pelago (Montagna Fiorentina)
This farm stay is located in Pelago (Montagna Fiorentina), close to Abbazia di Vallombrosa. Area attractions also include The Mall Outlet Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Castello di Ristonchi features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include laundry facilities and free self parking.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, separate dining areas, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Castello di Ristonchi
At your hotel
The farm stay offers a restaurant. Event facilities measuring 1356 square feet (126 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Tuscan-style farm stay also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 126
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1050
- Conference space size (feet) - 1356
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Castello di Ristonchi
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per stay. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Towels/sheets: EUR 3 per person, per stay
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: EUR 45 per accommodation, per week
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.