Book your room at Cellai Boutique Hotel
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Art-filled hotel close to Accademia Art Gallery
Near congress center
This hotel is within walking distance of Fortezza da Basso Congress and Exhibition Center, 1 block from San Marco convent and museum, and 4 blocks from Il Duomo cathedral and San Lorenzo Church.
The hotel showcases original artworks; complimentary breakfast is served daily, and coffee, tea, and small cakes are served throughout the day; other amenities include courtesy bikes.
The 58 individually decorated guestrooms, with original antiques and artworks, refined prints, and tasteful Italian fabrics, include minibars, marble or tiled bathrooms, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cellai Boutique Hotel occupies a restored 18th-century building located off Via 27. Decorated with a stylish contemporary touch, the hotel also features a collection of unique fine art and antiques mixed with 50s and 60s furniture and photos. The Florence property houses a series of salons (lounges)—one of which is an exhibition space for local artists. The other lounges showcase the manager's personal collection, and certain areas have themes. One wall, for example, is devoted to the Italian liberator and hero Giuseppe Garibaldi. There is also a corridor devoted to paintings by teachers at Florence's Fine Art Academy, and other public areas showcase "ArteInCasa," an in-house Contemporary Art Exhibition Program. All lounges host monthly exhibitions of contemporary arts including photographs, paintings, and sculptures.
Classical music (recorded) is played as breakfast is served in a large room with a faceted skylight. Room service is available during limited hours, and coffee, tea, and small cakes are offered throughout the day (all are set on a table). Wireless Internet access is available in public areas and all guestrooms (surcharge). Business services are also available.
The hotel offers the Billiard Room, to play and relax. Guests are invited to read one of the arts books with a glass of Chianti wine in "La Bella Vita", the library-wine and cocktail bar. "La Terrazza" Honesty Bar is an open-air sitting room overlooking Florence hills and roofs (open bar service). The hotel also features the "Spazio Bianco" contemporary art gallery and meetings area.
Parking is available nearby (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1881
- Conference space size (feet) - 100
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (15 EUR per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (15 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (15 EUR per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed internet (15 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
A “Little Afternoon Tea" is served daily, featuring a complimentary afternoon tea/coffee/biscuits buffet.
La Terrazza - Small bar on split-level roof terrace. Upper level has armchairs, a canvas roof, and indoor-style lighting (open during summer).
Nearby Things to Do
Bicycles are available to rent from Santa Maria Novella train station, about 0.5 km from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: EUR 30 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 35 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.