Availability: Cellai Boutique Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Art-filled hotel close to Accademia Art Gallery
Near congress center
This hotel is within walking distance of Fortezza da Basso Congress and Exhibition Center, 1 block from San Marco convent and museum, and 4 blocks from Il Duomo cathedral and San Lorenzo Church.
The hotel showcases original artworks; complimentary breakfast is served daily, and coffee, tea, and small cakes are served throughout the day; other amenities include courtesy bikes.
The 58 individually decorated guestrooms, with original antiques and artworks, refined prints, and tasteful Italian fabrics, include minibars, marble or tiled bathrooms, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cellai Boutique Hotel Amenities
Cellai Boutique Hotel occupies a restored 18th-century building located off Via 27. Decorated with a stylish contemporary touch, the hotel also features a collection of unique fine art and antiques mixed with 50s and 60s furniture and photos. The Florence property houses a series of salons (lounges)—one of which is an exhibition space for local artists. The other lounges showcase the manager's personal collection, and certain areas have themes. One wall, for example, is devoted to the Italian liberator and hero Giuseppe Garibaldi. There is also a corridor devoted to paintings by teachers at Florence's Fine Art Academy, and other public areas showcase "ArteInCasa," an in-house Contemporary Art Exhibition Program. All lounges host monthly exhibitions of contemporary arts including photographs, paintings, and sculptures.
Classical music (recorded) is played as breakfast is served in a large room with a faceted skylight. Room service is available during limited hours, and coffee, tea, and small cakes are offered throughout the day (all are set on a table). Wireless Internet access is available in public areas and all guestrooms (surcharge). Business services are also available.
The hotel offers the Billiard Room, to play and relax. Guests are invited to read one of the arts books with a glass of Chianti wine in "La Bella Vita", the library-wine and cocktail bar. "La Terrazza" Honesty Bar is an open-air sitting room overlooking Florence hills and roofs (open bar service). The hotel also features the "Spazio Bianco" contemporary art gallery and meetings area.
Parking is available nearby (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Billiards or pool table
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1881
- Conference space size (feet) - 100
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
A “Little Afternoon Tea" is served daily, featuring a complimentary afternoon tea/coffee/biscuits buffet.
La Terrazza - Small bar on split-level roof terrace. Upper level has armchairs, a canvas roof, and indoor-style lighting (open during summer).
Bicycles are available to rent from Santa Maria Novella train station, about 0.5 km from the hotel.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Cellai Boutique Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: EUR 30 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.