Availability: Granduomo Charming Accomodation
Family-friendly apartment in Florence (Duomo) near Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
Located in the heart of Florence, this family-friendly apartment is steps from Florence Design Academy, Duomo Museum, and Casa Martelli Museum. Also nearby are San Lorenzo Market and Pitti Vintage.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Granduomo Charming Accomodation provides a rooftop terrace, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Granduomo Charming Accomodation Amenities
Granduomo Charming Accomodation features a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This family-friendly apartment also offers concierge services, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Number of floors - 4
- Rooftop terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Bathtub or shower
- Down comforter
- DVD player
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Espresso maker
Granduomo Charming Accomodation Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Legambiente Turismo thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.