Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room
Executive Double Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room
Romantic charm across from Strozzi Palace
Near Via Tornabuoni
This 19th-century hotel is a block from the designer shops of Via Tornabuoni, two blocks from Il Duomo, and four blocks from Santa Maria Novella Church and the Uffizi gallery.
The hotel has a small library of books available in English, Italian, French, and German, as well as a restaurant serving fine Italian cuisine under a stained-glass roof.
Each room unique
The 67 lavish guestrooms are individually decorated with silk wall coverings and antique-reproduction furnishings. Carrara-marble bathrooms have scales and hair dryers.
Originally built for 19th-century aristocrats, this 5-story hotel is set 200 meters from the Duomo, across from Palazzo Strozzi. It is also one block from Via Tornabuoni, one of Florence's most famous shopping streets. Guests have included artists and authors such as Giorgio De Chirico, Igor Stravinsky, and Luigi Pirandello.
The hotel offers a winter garden and a restaurant with a stained-glass roof. A small library features books available in English, Italian, French, and German. There is also a discreetly hidden video-library. The hotel offers concierge service, 24-hour room service, and secretarial services. Small (6-7 people) and medium-size meeting rooms (35 square meters) are also available.
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Arcade/game room
- Business center
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Welcome amenities
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
The Winter Garden - Restaurant with original stained-glass, conservatory-style roof. Rare “cotto” floor tiles from Southern Italy; mirrors on the walls. Adjoins Belle Epoque bar. Artists such as De Chirico and Boccioni used to meet here to discuss the Avant Garde. Fine Italian cuisine includes some Tuscan specialties. À la carte dining offered. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served. Afternoon tea is also offered (pastries).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: EUR 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 93.50 per night