Availability: Hotel Lungarno
Standard Room (Relaxing)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Premium Room, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Studio, River ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 infant)
StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 infant)
Elegant Florence hotel on the River Arno overlooking the Ponte Vecchio, near Uffizi Gallery
Near Uffizi Gallery
This Florence hotel, owned by the Ferragamo Family, offers a picturesque setting along the Arno River overlooking the Ponte Vecchio ("Old Bridge"). The hotel's modern art collection includes a Picasso and four Cocteau.
Hotel Lungarno's award-winning restaurant showcases Italian cuisine and modern art decor. Some tables face the river and bridge. The Picteau Lounge offers fine teas, chocolates, and champagne tasting.
Overlooking the Arno
Most guestrooms at Hotel Lungarno overlook the Arno river and feature modern artwork inside. Rooms also include premium bedding, wireless Internet access (surcharge), satellite TV, and minibars. Bathrooms include hair dryers and designer bath amenities by Salvatore Ferragamo. All rooms are non-smoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Lungarno Amenities
This chic riverfront hotel is owned by the Ferragamo company, famous for its luxury leather goods. Original art, including works by Picasso, Cocteau, Bueno, and Rosai, is displayed in the hallways, guestrooms, and lounge. Hotel Lungarno's riverside restaurant serves classic Italian cuisine; room service is available 24 hours a day.
The multilingual concierge staff is ready to assist 24 hours a day. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel for a fee. Valet parking is available (surcharge). Roundtrip airport shuttle and train-station pick-up services (surcharge) are available with advanced notice. This is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
Borgo San Jacopo Ristorante - Gourmet classic and original Tuscan and Italian cuisine for brunch, lunch, and dinner, made with personally selected fresh local ingredients. Extensive wine list. Modern decor, river views. Reservations required. Closed Tuesdays. Some meals may not be served daily.
Lounge Bar Lungarno - Decor includes original art by Picasso and Cocteau. Fireplace, Arno River views.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Guests enjoy complimentary use of a fitness center at the nearby Continentale hotel.
Hotel Lungarno Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel Lungarno is listed in the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.