Please enter your travel dates.
Surrounded by a park, ideal for those who prefer silence and peace.
At the edge of traffic
The Hotel is located on the border of the old city. In a twenty minute walk or by bus you get to the "Old Bridge", the Uffizi Gallery and the pedestrian area of downtown.
A drink on the terrace
The new bar offers wines by the glass. Drinks can be enjoyed either indoors or on the terrace. Parking and Wi-Fi Internet available at extra cost. Free Internet Point available in the Hall.
The rooms are spacious. The bathrooms modern and confortable. The hotel sets the highest priority to the cleanliness and meticulous service to the customer.
Surrounded by a park, an ideal choice for those who prefer silence and relaxation. Small family-run hotel.. The location offers easy access to the hotel from the highway. In about twenty minutes walk or in a few minutes by bus you get to Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery and the pedestrian area of downtown.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
This Hotel offers buffet breakfast, if included in the room rate. All products are top quality, such as the 100% pure orange juice or the fresh bread and croissants delivered each morning.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 3 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per night