Book your room at The Westin Excelsior, Florence
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room
- 1 king
Premium Double Room (DELUXE)
- 1 king
Deluxe Room, River View (ARNO)
- 1 king
Premium Room, River View (DELUXE ARNO)
- 1 king
Restored 12th-century mansion next to the Arno
Near Il Duomo
Located in Piazza Ognissanti overlooking the Arno River, this stately hotel is perfect to visit Florence, just 5 minutes from Santa Maria Novella, the Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Pitti, Il Duomo, and Via Tornabuoni with its high fashion boutiques.
Business and wellness
The Westin Excelsior, Florence reflects the grace and beauty of Florence. The restaurant and lounge bar, SE•STO on Arno, is housed on the hotel's spectacular rooftop, an exclusive location observing the entire city along the Lungarno.
The 171 elegantly furnished guestrooms and suites offer to guest all kind of uncompromising comfort, from the Westin Heavenly Bed® to WestinWORKOUT®, all elements of well-being that can only be found at Westin.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Excelsior, Florence
- At your hotel
The Westin Excelsior has a restaurant, bar, and conference/banquet facilities. Also guests can keep in shape in the Westin fitness area, and keep in touch with friends by using the complimentary wireless Internet access (not high speed, 200kb/s) in the lobby area.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Eat and drink
SE•STO on Arno - Overlooking the city, this restaurant is housed on the hotel's spectacular rooftop terrace and serves contemporary Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner.
ORVM Bar - Located on the lobby floor, this bar provides an informal yet smart venue, with black-and-white marble floors, wooden tables, and leather-covered walls and chairs.
- Have Fun
After an interesting day spent in Florence, keep in shape at the Westin WORKOUT Fitness Centre featuring Technogym equipments.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for The Westin Excelsior, Florence
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 41 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.