Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - European Plan
- Two Beds
Santa Elena eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Santa Elena, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Mundo Maya International Mall and Cathedral de Flores. Regional attractions also include Cerro Biotope Cahui.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Villa Maya features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms open to balconies with lake or mountain views and feature air conditioning, private bathrooms, and clock radios.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Exhibit space
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tour assistance
- Computer rental
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Conference center
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1988
- Number of buildings/towers - 20
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Window opens
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Lake view
- Mountain view
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Hotel Villa Maya has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GTQ 31.20 per hour (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Deal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.