Book your room at Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible
- 1 double
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Corner
- 2 queen
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Florham Park eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Florham Park, this eco-friendly hotel is close to College of Saint Elizabeth, Atlantic Health Training Center, and Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Also nearby are Drew University and Morris Museum.
At Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features bars/lounges and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
- At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 27000 square feet (2430 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 27000
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2430
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 35
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Poolside bar
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 219
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- In your room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Arrive - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine.
Stir Martini and Wine Bar - This lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
Vanderbilts Bar-Lounge - This sports bar specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.