Please enter your travel dates.
Ocean-view resort with a swim-up bar, near Santinho Beach
Within easy reach of Santinho Beach, Ingleses Beach, and Aqua Show Park, this Florianopolis resort is located by the ocean and set on the beach. Area attractions also include Cachoeira do Bom Jesus Beach and Brava Beach.
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Costao do Santinho Resort's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 5 restaurants.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Costao do Santinho Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like surfing/boogie boarding and snorkeling.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach resort also offers a complimentary children's club, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Costao do Santinho Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 695
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 14
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Shopping on site
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Poolside bar
- Health club
- Swimming pool - children's
- Room service (24 hours)
- Spa services on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Concierge desk
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 22
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 8
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Hair salon
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Climate control
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free movie channels
- Signature bedding
- Garden view
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Nossa Senhora das Ondas - Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Trattoria di Mari - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine.
Rancho do Pescador - This diner specializes in seafood and serves appetizers only.
Santinho Grill - This steakhouse specializes in Brazilian cuisine.
Nossa Senhora Vitoria - This brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the resort. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Sports center on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
Costoa Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. This beachfront spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and thalassotherapy.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Beachfront spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: BRL 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Special Events 2013
Guests staying at the resort on specific dates in 2013 can enjoy access to the following events and activities:
- National Show with Grammy Award-winner Marisa Monte (7-10 March 2013; surcharge applies)
- Gastronomic Festival of Florianópolis (8-10 March 2013)
- Easter events with chocolate and a show for children (30 March)
- The Golden Years, featuring The Golden Boys, music from the 60s and 70s (23-26 May 2013)
- Corpus Christi holiday celebration with shows by Renato Teixeira and Sergio Reis(30 May - 2 June 2013)
- Wine Weekend, with wine tastings, and food and wine pairings for lunch and dinner (5-9 July 2013)
- Costao Matsuri party and week of art, culture, cuisine and entertainment (14 - 21 July 2013)
- Baila Costao weekend, with lively dance classes and workshops (25 - 28 July 2013)
- Costao Spring event featuring entertainment with singer Daniel (3 September - 10 October 2013)
- Costão Santinho celebration featuring singer Daniel and his greatest hits from his 30-year career (13 - 15 December 2012)