Availability: Eden House
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Small Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Large Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room (LAST MINUTE DEAL)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Apartment, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed (w/ Balcony or Porch)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Art Deco hotel in Key West (Key West Historic District) near Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Key West (Key West Historic District), near the airport, Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden, Audubon House and Tropical Gardens, and Mallory Square. Also nearby are Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Southernmost Point.
In addition to a restaurant, Eden House features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, air conditioning, and desks. Other amenities include complimentary newspapers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Eden House Amenities
Eden House features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Eden House has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Arcade/game room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1924
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Azur - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
Eden House Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 25
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 3 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Deposit: USD 1/2 per stay
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.