Book your room at Eden House
Small Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Large Deluxe Room
Standard Room (LAST MINUTE DEAL)
Standard Apartment, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
Art Deco hotel in Key West (Key West Historic District) near Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Key West (Key West Historic District), near the airport, Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden, Audubon House and Tropical Gardens, and Mallory Square. Also nearby are Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Southernmost Point.
In addition to a restaurant, Eden House features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, air conditioning, and complimentary newspapers. Other amenities include private bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Eden House features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
Eden House has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Arcade/game room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1924
- Free guest parking during stay
- Self parking
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Eat and drink
Azur - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Eden House
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk for this hotel is open 24 hours, and late check-ins are accepted. Guests may check in early if their rooms are available before 3 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Minimum guest age is 21
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 1/2 per stay
- We Should Mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.