Book your room at Holiday Inn Key Largo
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Marina ViewMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Key Largo eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Key Largo, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Dolphins Plus, Bluefin Rock Harbor Marina, and Dolphin Cove. Local attractions also include John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Key Largo features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a marina and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Key Largo
In addition to a marina, Holiday Inn Key Largo features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Holiday Inn Key Largo has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Holiday Inn Key Largo
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.