Book your room at Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony
Waterfront hotel offers sunset views, water sports
On water in Old Town
Located in Key West's popular Old Town district, this compact waterfront hotel faces sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico, a block off Duval Street and two blocks from Mallory Square.
Sailboat and two piers
Amenities include a pool, spa tub, and restaurant. Guests can also parasail, snorkel, and Jet Ski from two piers; sunset cruises are available on a 60-foot sailboat.
Comfortable rooms with upholstered reading chairs have balconies with views of the Gulf, Key West, or the hotel courtyard. Cream-colored walls highlight fabrics of green and gold.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa
- The Overview
A covered veranda overlooking the central garden offers shaded seating. The garden courtyard has a swimming pool and 12-person spa tub, as well as a poolside bar. Three poolside spa cabanas are also available. The hotel is on a private sandy beach.
A fitness center includes a massage room, free weights, treadmills, exercise cycles, and stair climbers. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas of the resort.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 4
- On private beach
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Furnished balcony
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- The Eats
SHOR American Seafood Grill - Views of the Gulf of Mexico and Key West sunsets. Serves fresh seafood, including conch fritters and American blue crab cakes. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Blue Mojito Pool Bar and Grill – Situated beside a pool and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, this tropical, open-air restaurant and bar offers cocktails and casual meals.
- Out and About
The hotel has two piers on the Gulf of Mexico. One offers parasail flights and Jet Ski and speedboat rentals. From the other, guests embark on scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and fishing excursions. After swimming on the private sandy beach, swimmers sunbathe on a raft moored near one of the piers. The resort's 60-foot sailboat provides sunset cruises. The hotel also offers bicycle and scooters rentals.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Fishing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Mind and Body
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 28.13 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Sunshine on Sale - 5th Night Free
Book a 5-night minimum stay in a Sunshine on Sale rate category July 2, 2013-April 30, 2014 for travel January 1, 2014-April 30, 2014 and receive every 5th night free (reflected in rate paid at time of booking).
All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Rate is per room per night; based on double occupancy. Room tax and nightly Resort Fee not included. Additional charges apply to room-type upgrades. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. Receive every 5th consecutive night free, reflected at time of booking. No refunds for any unused portion of package. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice.
Sunshine on Sale 2014 - 4th Night Free
Book a 4-night minimum stay in a Sunshine on Sale rate category July 2, 2013-December 31, 2014 for travel May 1, 2014-December 31, 2014 and receive every 4th night free (reflected in rate paid at time of booking).
All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Rate is per room per night; based on double occupancy. Room tax and nightly Resort Fee not included. Additional charges apply to room-type upgrades. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. Receive every 4th consecutive night free, reflected at time of booking. No refunds for any unused portion of package. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice.