Book your room at Pearl's Key West - Adult Only
Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed (Located on 3rd Floor)
Traditional Room, 1 Queen Bed
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Adults-only hotel in Key West (Key West Historic District) near Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
Located in the heart of Key West, this eco-friendly hotel is near the beach and within walking distance of Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory and South Beach. Also nearby are Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Southernmost Point.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Pearl's Key West - Adult Only features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pearl's Key West - Adult Only
Pearl's Key West - Adult Only features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Pearl's Key West - Adult Only has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Street parking (metered)
- Year Built 1890
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Eat and drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
The Strand - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Pearls Patio - This poolside bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch only. Happy hour is offered.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Guests under 21 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Beach yoga nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Pearl's Key West - Adult Only
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is 3 PM - 10 PM. Guests arriving after 10 PM must contact the property in advance to receive special check-in instructions. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.