Availability: Sheraton Suites Key West
Suite, 1 King Bed (COURTYARD )Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Suite, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
All-suites resort across from Smathers Beach
Key West getaway
This casual resort is located three miles from the museums and boisterous streets of Old Town, and provides easy access to water sports at the popular Smathers Beach.
Sheraton Suites Key West provides a complimentary shuttle to and from downtown Key West. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, including by the courtyard pool and spa tub.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
All 184 two-room suites offer Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds with triple sheeting and down duvets, sofa beds, compact refrigerators, microwaves, wireless Internet access, premium cable TV, and coffeemakers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Suites Key West Amenities
Sheraton Suites Key West is across the street from Smathers Beach. The resort's free shuttle transports guests to and from downtown. A free ferry shuttle is also available. Guests must contact the hotel on arrival to arrange pickup. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and on the patio. Self parking is available at the hotel. This resort is smoke-free. Fines apply for violations.
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 900
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1989
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
Coral Crab Cafe - Informal restaurant overlooking the pool. Indoor air-conditioned dining room with booths, covered terrace tables cooled by ceiling fans. Buffet and à la carte breakfast. Lunch and dinner include sandwiches, salads, seafood, steaks, and the signature Spicy Conch Bisque. Open early morning until late evening.
Cabana Bar - Wood gazebo located on deck near the pool. Salads, sandwiches, snacks, light meals, tropical drinks. Open from 8 AM until 9 PM.
Room service is available during limited hours from 8 AM to 9 PM.
The resort has an outdoor pool and spa tub.
Across the street from the resort on Smathers Beach, umbrellas and beach chairs are available for rent from private vendors. A water-activities center rents Jet Skis, sailboats, kayaks, snorkel sets, and other gear. Parasailing is also available for a fee.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Sheraton Suites Key West Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Beach towels
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.