Availability: Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
This Key West resort is located by the ocean and set on a private sand beach within walking distance of Key West Museum of Art and History, Audubon House and Tropical Gardens, and Mallory Square. Also nearby are Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Southernmost Point.
Spend the day relaxing on Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort's private sand beach or pampering yourself at the resort's full-service spa.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort Amenities
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. At Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities like an outdoor pool.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Year Built 1999
- Number of buildings/towers - 39
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Turndown service
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Latitudes - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 3 treatment rooms. Services include massages and facials.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 25
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per night
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.