Availability: Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort
Room, 1 Bedroom, Garden View
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, Garden View
4-star resort with pools, private beach, full-service spa
This Key West resort is located by the ocean and set on a private sand beach within walking distance of Key West Museum of Art and History, Audubon House and Tropical Gardens, and Mallory Square. Also nearby are Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Southernmost Point.
Spend the day relaxing on Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort's private sand beach or pampering yourself at the resort's full-service spa.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort Amenities
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. At Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities like an outdoor pool.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 2
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Private beach - direct access
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Media library
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Year Built 1999
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 39
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Video library
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Separate dining area
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Latitudes - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
2 spa tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Swimming on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Playground nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 3 treatment rooms. Services include massages and facials.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 25
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must use a private ferry to access the island and return to the mainland. For special instructions, guests must contact the property 48 hour before the arrival date using the number on the reservation confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per night
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.