Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- One Queen Bed
Key West eco-friendly resort near Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
Situated near the airport, in Key West, this eco-friendly resort is close to Key West Film Society, Audubon House and Tropical Gardens, and Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. Also nearby are Mallory Square and Southernmost Point.
The Banyan Resort provides 2 outdoor swimming pools, a poolside bar, complimentary wireless Internet access, and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms open to balconies with courtyard, garden or pool views and feature beds with pillowtop mattresses. Other amenities include kitchens and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The Banyan Resort features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a spa tub. The resort offers a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Victorian resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and gift shops/newsstands. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
- Parking nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Pool view
Tiki Bar - This café serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 25
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 5 per accommodation, per night in January
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Spring Break deposit: USD 300 per stay (for guests under 25 years old)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.