Availability: The Banyan Resort
Key West eco-friendly resort near Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
Situated near the airport, in Key West, this eco-friendly resort is close to Key West Film Society, Audubon House and Tropical Gardens, and Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. Also nearby are Mallory Square and Southernmost Point.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, The Banyan Resort features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Banyan Resort Amenities
The Banyan Resort features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a spa tub. Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Victorian resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
Tiki Bar - This café serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
The Banyan Resort Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 25
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 5 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Spring Break deposit: USD 300 per stay (for guests under 25 years old)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.