Availability: The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Traditional Boutique SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Courtyard Boutique SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Ocean View BoutiqueMax Occupancy: 4 adults
One Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Traditional DoubleMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Tropical Courtyard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
One King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Traditional KingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Ocean View KingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Casual tropical playground catering mostly to adults
On beach in Old Town
This attractive resort is set among the quaint buildings of Key West's Old Town and features a large private beach. The resort is within walking distance of Duval Street and Southernmost Point.
Pool and beach service
The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, has a fitness center, an array of water sports, a cafe, and concierge service at the pool and beach, including delivery of fresh fruit and cooling towels.
Guestrooms provide balconies with views of the city or ocean. Amenities include wet bars, flat-screen TVs, in-room safes, and MP3 docks. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Amenities
Facilities at The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, include a private beach, access to a neighboring property's pool, a cafe, a fitness center, and on-site rental of bicycles, Jet Skis, sail boats, kayaks, and snorkeling gear. Other activities available nearby include parasailing; excursions for fishing, snorkeling, and scuba diving; and sunset catamaran trips. Pool-side concierge services are included in the resort fee.
The property offers a ballroom and multiple meeting rooms with 4,700 square feet of space. Event catering is available. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided in public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 150
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 437
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4706
- Private beach - direct access
- Pool sun loungers
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Furnished balcony
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
The Strip House - Steak house with prime cuts, signature side dishes, and extensive wine list. Menu includes Truffle Creamed Spinach, Goose Fat Potatoes, and 24-Layer Chocolate Cake. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
The hotel offers direct access to a private, sandy beach and use of a neighboring property's pool. Jet Skis, sailboats, kayaks, paddle boats, "ocean bikes," snorkel gear, scooters, and bicycles are available for rent. Parasailing is available on the beach. From the resort's pier, guests can take snorkeling and scuba-diving excursions, go deep-sea or flats fishing, and sail aboard a catamaran at sunset.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per room, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Best of Waldorf Promotion
Book a stay in a "Best of Waldorf" rate plan category and receive the following:
- One $50 USD hotel credit per night, per room