Book your room at Amalia Hotel Delphi
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Classic Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Sikelianos Museum, Delphi Archaeological Museum, and Ancient Delphi. Temple of Apollo and Sanctuary of Athena are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a poolside bar, 2 coffee shops/cafés, and a snack bar/deli are onsite.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer hair dryers and laptop-compatible safes. For a bit of entertainment, plasma TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find refrigerators and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining is available at the restaurant and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. The hotel also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1965
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Computer station
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Television in lobby
- Poolside bar
- Free! Free breakfast
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Conference space
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free! Free self parking
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free! Free self parking
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Plasma TV
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hair dryer
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Amalia Delphi - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Amalia Hotel Delphi
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
No pets or service animals allowed
Hotel Registry Number - 1354K014A0063500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.50 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10.00 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.50 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10.00 (from 7 to 12 years old)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.