Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
4-star hotel in Fontainebleau with a bar/lounge
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Chateau de Fontainebleau and Fontainebleau Golf Club. Area attractions also include Bois-le-Roi Golf Club.
Mercure Royal Fontainebleau provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 829 square feet (77 square meters) include banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and a garden.
Mercure Royal Fontainebleau is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 97
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free secure covered parking
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 829
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Tennis on site
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 77
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure covered parking , Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathtub only
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Bar Lounge Le 41 - This lobby lounge specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.