Availability: Fort Collins Marriott
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase Rate - W/D
- 1 king
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
- 1 king
Studio, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Fort Collins eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Foothills Mall, Colorado State University, and Collindale Golf Course. Local attractions also include Edora Pool Ice Center and Johnson Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Fort Collins Marriott features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fort Collins Marriott Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Fort Collins Marriott provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 16,154 square feet (1501 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2013.
Fort Collins Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Business services
- Spa tub
- Parking nearby
- Free parking nearby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 229
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1985
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 16,154
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1501
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Copper Creek Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
The Falls Bar - This brewpub serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Fort Collins Marriott Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per room (varies based on length of stay) plus USD 30 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.