Availability: Residence Inn By Marriott Fort Collins
Studio, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Fort Collins eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Collindale Golf Course, Foothills Mall, and Edora Pool Ice Center. Area attractions also include Colorado State University and Environmental Learning Center.
At Residence Inn By Marriott Fort Collins, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to kitchens and complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access along with sofa beds and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Inn By Marriott Fort Collins Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Residence Inn By Marriott Fort Collins provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measuring 580 square feet (52 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2013.
Residence Inn By Marriott Fort Collins is a smoke-free property.
- One meeting room
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (feet) - 580
- Conference space size (meters) - 52
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Residence Inn By Marriott Fort Collins Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per room, per night plus USD 75 one-time cleaning fee
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.