Book your room at Embassy Suites - Ft. Lauderdale/17th Street
Please enter your travel dates.
Two-room suites near Port Everglades terminals
Oasis on 17th Street Causeway
This Mediterranean-style hotel stands on the 17th Street Causeway, 4 blocks from the Broward County Convention Center, 6 blocks from Port Everglades' cruise-ship docks, and 2.1 miles from the Ft. Lauderdale Airport.
Fitness with a view
This Embassy Suites hotel has a top-floor fitness center with city views and an outdoor pool with a waterfall and spa tub for relaxation. Guests receive a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast; a manager's reception is offered daily.
2-room suites at Embassy Suites - Ft. Lauderdale/17th Street offers kitchenettes and dining sets, balconies overlooking the tropical atrium, sofa beds, 2 TVs, and wireless Internet access. A manager's reception is offered daily.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Six blocks from the Port Everglades cruise-ship terminal, this hotel is within 1.5 miles of downtown Fort Lauderdale and Las Olas Boulevard, and 2.1 miles from the Fort Lauderdale Airport.
This pet-friendly, Mediterranean-style hotel has a 12-story atrium lobby and 12,000 feet of meeting space. The hotel serves a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast each morning. A complimentary manager's reception is hosted daily, with snacks and beverages. The E Spot restaurant is also on site, and serves pasta, pizza, and seafood for lunch and dinner. The Embassy Suites Hotel - Ft. Lauderdale/17th Street also offers a fitness center, outdoor pool, and spa tub. The hotel offers a complimentary beach shuttle or a casino shuttle for a fee. While wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge, guests can check e-mail at a complimentary kiosk in the lobby.
- Outdoor pool
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Total number of rooms - 361
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1986
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is provided each morning. The hotel also hosts a complimentary manager's reception each evening, with snacks and beverages.
The E Spot - Open for lunch and dinner. Restaurant and lounge overlooking the hotel's atrium. Pasta dishes, gourmet pizzas, and fresh Florida seafood.
Nearby Things to Do
The Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale on the 17th Street Causeway has a large outdoor pool with a waterfall and an adjacent spa tub. There is Fitness Center on the 12th Floor over-looking downtown, the Intracoastal and the ocean to the east. The beach is just a short 10 minute ride on the free daily beach shuttle. Everything from boating to Deep Sea Fishing, Golf, Tennis and many other aquatic activities are nearby. Walk to the Water Taxi or Sun Trolley for tours by land or water, of “The Venice of America”.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 8 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.