Book your room at Florida Beach Hotels
Please enter your travel dates.
Oceanfront hotel with pools for adults and kids
On a golden-sand beach
4 miles north of downtown Fort Lauderdale, Lauderdale Beachside Hotel located in the village of Lauderdale-by-the-Sea includes 3 buildings nestled between a golden-sand beach and State Route A1A. This budget friendly hotel is also close to many restaurants and bars.
Lap pool and banquet facilities
Lauderdale Beachside Hotel provides a lap pool. Additional amenities include a conference room and banquet facilities.
Ornamental or full balconies
Guestrooms in the main building are across a small street from the beach, and have either ornamental or full balconies. Some have partial ocean views; all rooms have refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Dining venue
Florida Beach Hotels
- At your hotel
Four miles from downtown Fort Lauderdale and seven miles from Port Everglades, this hotel is 11 miles from the Fort Lauderdale airport.
The Lauderdale Beachside Hotel offers direct beach access, and a large pool with sundeck.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Total number of rooms - 149
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Tour assistance
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Park your car
- In your room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Lauderdale Beachside Hotel offers direct beach access from both of its buildings. Additionally, there are two heated pools, including one lap pool with an adjacent wading pool overlooking the beach. Guests can inquire at the hotel's tour desk about diving outings and personal watercraft rental.
Gold's Gym is three miles away. American Golf Club golf course is six miles away, and the Jacaranda Golf Club golf course is 10 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Sailing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
The Fine Print for Florida Beach Hotels
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 7.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pool access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Self parking
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.