Availability: Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
Fort Lauderdale Room - 1 kingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard, One Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Queen Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Queen Bed, Roll In ShowerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Intracoastal View One KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grande View Room - 1 KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Tower Waterway View - 2 DoublesMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Tower Waterway View - 1 KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Fort Lauderdale Room - 2 DoublesMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Intracoastal View Two DoubleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Grande View Room - 2 DoublesMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Tower Junior Suite - 1 KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business-friendly hotel near Fort Lauderdale airport
Near airport, cruise port
Just minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and the Port Everglades Cruise Port, the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina offers a resort-style getaway in the heart of the Venice of the Americas.
The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina's China Grill, created by Jeffrey Chodorow, offers terrace seating and overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway and the pet-friendly resort's 33-slip marina. "G" restaurant provides poolside service.
Balconies, plush beds
Airy guestrooms at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina have plush bedding. Additional amenities include high-speed Internet access (surcharge), 32-inch LCD TVs with HBO and ESPN, and clock radios with MP3 docks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Amenities
The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is set along a scenic stretch of the Intracoastal Waterway, one block from the Broward County Convention Center. A complimentary resort shuttle transports guests to Fort Lauderdale Beach, 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) away. Downtown Fort Lauderdale's Riverwalk arts and entertainment district, accessible by land or water taxi, is within 3 miles (4.8 kilometers). Bicycle rentals are also available.
Guests can stroll the docks of the resort's spacious 33-slip marina and admire the yachts, or gaze out over the Intracoastal Waterway from the windows of the China Grill restaurant. The "G" restaurant, also on site, is located by the outdoor heated pool. Artfully landscaped, the pool area offers a relaxing retreat for sunbathing and sipping cool refreshments.
Other features include a fitness room and business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 589
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1980
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $12.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $12.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
China Grill - Fine dining. Recent addition to restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow's family of restaurants. Menu highlights creative international fusions. Views of Intracoastal Waterway. Indoor and outdoor terrace seating. Breakfast and dinner.
The “G” - Upscale casual. Views of pool and grounds. American cuisine. Lunch, dinner.
Antea - Wine and coffee, snacks, light breakfast items. Open from morning till evening.
Room service - Available from early morning till late evening.
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina has a heated outdoor pool and an expansive sundeck edged with foliage and palm trees. Poolside food and beverage service is available.
A fitness center with cardio and weight-lifting equipment overlooks the pool area through floor-to-ceiling windows and is open from early morning.
Water-sports equipment rentals and excursions, including sailing, deep-sea fishing, snorkeling, and diving are within a mile.
Numerous golf courses, including the Plantation Preserve Golf Course (municipal), the Jacaranda Golf Club (public), and the Bonaventure Country Club (public), are within 20 miles.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Motor boating on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.