Please enter your travel dates.
Marina Pool View King - Advance Purchase.
Tower King (Floors 3-8) - Advance Purchase
Tower Double(Floors 3-8) - Advance Purchase
Marina Limited View Double - Advance Purchase
Fort Lauderdale resort and marina, close to beach
This extensive resort-style hotel and marina occupies 22 waterfront acres just a bridge crossing away from Fort Lauderdale shops and restaurants, within half a mile of the convention center, and 3 blocks from the beach.
Leisure is key at this Hyatt Regency resort featuring 2 pools with a waterfall, a 40-person spa tub, a water-activities center and private marina, a day spa, and a space for weddings and receptions.
Marina and sea views
Natural cherry-wood furnishings and a neutral palette decorate the guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty Six, which feature view balconies or patios, minibars, and phones in the baths.
The Spa 66 health spa at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty Six includes a fitness center with saunas, steam rooms, a lounge, and six-person spa tub overlooking a garden at the front. Body and facial treatments, beauty services, and massage are offered (surcharges). Two tennis courts are also available.
The Hyatt offers a 24-hour self-service business center, along with a technology support staff, 10 meeting/conference rooms, a ballroom, event catering, and exhibit space, for a total 25,000 square feet of meeting space. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the resort.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 384
- Number of floors - 18
- Marina on site
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2323
- Year Built 1957
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 25000
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Water view
- City view
- Ocean view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Pool view
Grille 66 - Fine-dining steakhouse also featuring local seafood. Located apart from hotel's main building; overlooks marina. Dinner served in multi-level dining room and covered terrace.
Mariner's Café - Breakfast (buffet and à la carte) and lunch. Takeout also available.
Lobby and Coffee Bar - Adjacent to Mariner's Café. Premium coffee, pastries, salads, sandwiches, and tropical drinks.
Poolside Bar and Grill - Poolside sandwiches, salads, burgers, and tropical drinks served on raised deck with bar and terrace seating; umbrella tables. Live music featured on Saturday afternoons.
Pelican Bar and Grill - Overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway. Sandwiches and salads served. Casual.
Room service is available.
A central pool complex includes a large heated pool with a swim-through waterfall, a smaller heated pool with a volleyball net, and a 40-person spa tub. A well-equipped fitness center and two lighted tennis courts are also on site.
The Hyatt's marina includes a water-activities center, where guests can rent a variety of watercraft and book snorkeling, scuba, parasailing, and other adventures. The beach is three blocks away.
Numerous top-ranked golf courses are within a short drive of the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Boating on site
- Dock on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
Spa 66 is a soothing sanctuary of wellness and healing, featuring massages, body treatments, skin care, and a beauty salon. Treatments and services incorporate the principles of hydrating the body to promote wellness and renewal. The spa includes a 40-person hydrotherapy pool, an adjoining state-of-the-art fitness facility, and on-site tennis courts.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Please note: All rate plans are nonrefundable on the following travel dates: October 30-November 1, 2014.