Availability: Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Save up to 20% off
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - 15% off, Kids Eat Free &
- FREE Wifi
Wifi is included in your stay.
Standard Room, Balcony, Oceanfront - XPCC
- FREE Wifi
Wifi is included in your stay.
- Accommodations as selected
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner from the children's menu for children under age 12 when accompanied by a paying adult ordering from the regular menu
Standard Room, City View - Endless Summer, $50 Nightly Resort
- Accommodations as selected
- USD 50 resort credit daily for use at resort outlets, per room
On one of South Florida’s largest private beaches
16 oceanfront acres
A luxury South Florida hotel on its own private beach, this Fort Lauderdale resort is located less than 2 miles from Port Everglades and 5 miles from the FLL Airport.
Water sports, full spa
Marriott Harbor Beach guests play tennis, swim in the ocean or lagoon-style pool, and enjoy the white sand and sun with beachfront cabanas. The hotel also hosts a Surf Club for children, which offers a variety of supervised activities including a wave simulator. Guest can also relax in the full service health spa that features massage therapy, body treatments, a salon, and much more.
Guestrooms at this Marriott resort feature signature plush bedding, in-room safes, and high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; many have balconies with views of the pool, the Intracoastal Waterway, or the ocean.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa Amenities
This Marriott is within 1.5 miles of the Fort Lauderdale Convention Center and Port Everglades.
The 22,000-square-foot health spa includes its own private, heated lagoon pool, with music piped under water, surrounded by padded wood lounge chairs and umbrellas on a sundeck containing a five-person spa tub. The spa offers beauty services and hydrotherapy treatments along with traditional services. It contains men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, and lounges; a spa-cuisine cafe; and a unisex "relaxation room" with a juice/fruit bar. The hotel offers complimentary use of its fitness equipment. A workout room offers spinning, Pilates, yoga, and other classes. The hotel also provides 32 meeting/conference rooms for business functions and other events.
For children ages 5–12, there are half- and full-day supervised activity programs through the “Beachside Buddies” program.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 650
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 15
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Tennis on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1984
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 40000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3716
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 32
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- City view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
3030 Ocean - Open for dinner. Chic bistro with ocean view specializing in regional seafood.
Riva - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Italian fare. Breakfast buffet as well as à la carte choices. Sunday brunch.
Sea Level Restaurant & Ocean Bar - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Restaurant and bar overlooking the Atlantic Ocean on Sea Level Beach.
Spa Cafe - Open from mid-morning until early evening. Adjacent to the spa. Healthy shakes, salads, sandwiches.
Beach bar - Full-service bar on the hotel's private beach.
The Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa includes a 22,000-square-foot health-and-beauty spa with saunas, steam rooms, a spa tub, cafe, and relaxing spa services.
The hotel offers five lighted tennis courts, a basketball court, and a dive shop. Scuba-diving lessons are conducted for children as young as 5 (surcharge). A water-sports center rents out snorkeling and scuba diving gear, catamarans, personal watercraft, speedboats, kayaks, boogie boards, surf boards, metal detectors, and shelling nets and arranges parasailing flights and outrigger-canoe tours. Bicycles are also available for rent.
Beachside Buddies offers half- and full-day supervised activity programs for children ages 5-12. The hotel's 8,000-square-foot lagoon-style pool offers an alternative to the beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
The 22,000 square foot full service health spa at Harbor Beach Marriott is nestled along the private beaches of this secluded resort. Guests will embark upon a journey to wellness while experiencing the indigenous therapies and mind-body wellness activities. Features individually tailored packages to restore body, mind and spirit in an elegant, contemporary environment. Complimentary spa facilities usage with service appointment. Daily fee without a paid service. Minimum entry age is 16 years old.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa boutique
- Ocean view from spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to couples
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.