Availability: Ocean Manor Beach Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, Oceanfront
Suite, 1 Bedroom
South Florida hotel with oceanfront pool, private beach
Galt Ocean Mile
This hotel occupies 200 feet of beach amidst a quiet stretch of oceanfront condos known as Galt Ocean Mile; downtown Fort Lauderdale and the convention center are within 5 miles.
Guests enjoy Ocean Manor's seaside pool in the shape of a grand piano, a beachside tiki bar, and private rental cabanas; complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby.
Rooms with microwaves
All 100 air-conditioned rooms and suites at Ocean Manor Resort Hotel have city or ocean views. Amenities include refrigerators and microwaves plus TVs with HBO and VCRs or DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ocean Manor Beach Hotel Amenities
Set on 200 feet of ocean beach along the Galt Ocean Mile, the Ocean Manor Resort Hotel is within five miles of downtown Fort Lauderdale and the shopping and dining of the Las Olas Riverfront.
Along with ocean swimming, guests enjoy an outdoor pool with a roomy sundeck. Shady respites come in the form of cabanas (surcharge) on the pool deck. Guests of this hotel can take advantage of the direct access to the private beach.
Specializing in Asian cuisine and steak, Tokyo Blue serves dinner nightly. The casual Beach Café is open from early morning until early evening, and the Bamboo Beach Tiki Bar features daily drink specials.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. Coin-operated laundry facilities are on site. Valet parking is available for a surcharge. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available (surcharge).
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1957
- Free Wi-Fi
- On private beach
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Tokyo Blue - This restaurant and nightclub specializes in Asian cuisine and steak.
Beach Café - Open from early morning to early evening, this casual café provides guests with coffee drinks and serves a selection of pizza, burgers, daily fresh fish, and salad specials.
Bamboo Beach Tiki Bar & Café - Adjacent to the beach and pool, this venue has daily drink specials. It is open from early afternoon to late night.
Adjacent to a private beach, the Ocean Manor Resort Hotel has a piano-shaped outdoor pool with private, furnished cabanas (surcharge).
Numerous water sports are available on Fort Lauderdale's beaches. The concierge can recommend the best areas for boating, fishing, surfing, and other activities, as well as nearby golf courses.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Ocean Manor Beach Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.25 and USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 7 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.