Book your room at Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruiseport Hotel
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Fort Lauderdale-area hotel near beaches, shopping, convention center
By beaches, boutiques
The beaches and nightlife of Fort Lauderdale and the Hard Rock Casino are within a 15 minute drive. More than 350 outlets, boutiques, and cafés are nearby at Sawgrass Mills Mall and Las Olas Boulevard.
Free shuttle and pool
The hotel features an outdoor splash pool with spa tub, Sheraton Fitness gym, and 2 lighted tennis courts. The Fire Iron Grill serves up American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
All 250 non-smoking guestrooms offer signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds with plush-top mattresses and down comforters, deluxe bath amenities, 37-inch LCD flat-screen TVs, and individual climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruiseport Hotel
- The Overview
Located 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from the airport and just minutes from Fort Lauderdale-area beaches, Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruiseport Hotel offers complimentary scheduled airport shuttle 24 hours a day. The hotel also offers one-way transportation from the hotel to the Fort Lauderdale Everglades Cruise Port for USD10 per person per trip, as well as park-and-cruise options.
Other amenities include the Fire Iron Grill Restaurant, an outdoor splash pool with spa tub, a fitness center with cardiovascular equipment, and two lighted tennis courts. Located off the lobby, the hotel offers a room with complimentary access to computer workstations, printing, TV, and complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Guest parking is available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 12
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1672
- Smoke-free property
- Business services
- Express check-out
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1986
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18000
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- The Eats
Fire Iron Grill Restaurant - This casual restaurant serves American fare, including salads, soups, seafood, and pasta dishes. Open for buffet breakfast and à la carte lunch and dinner.
Lobby Lounge - This lounge serves appetizers and cocktails in an intimate setting that is also appropriate for business gatherings. Open afternoon until evening.
- Out and About
Guests enjoy an outdoor splash pool with spa tub and two lighted tennis courts with complimentary use of racquets and balls. A poolside fitness center has stationary bikes, a treadmill, and a stair machine.
Fishing, jet skiing, motor boating, and parasailing rentals are available at Dania Beach, four miles away. Twelve miles from the hotel, the American Golfers Club has an 18-hole, par 58 executive course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr., a driving range, and pro instruction.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruiseport Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.