Please enter your travel dates.
Fort Lauderdale hotel 1.7 miles from stadium
Right off I-951 and close to executive offices, this all-suite hotel is 7 miles from Fort Lauderdale Stadium, 2 miles from Isle of Capri Casino and Racing, and 3.4 miles from Old Towne Village Shopping Center.
Restaurant and bar
Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek has an outdoor pool and a spa tub as well as a restaurant and bar; room service is available. The atrium contains a waterfall and tropical fish.
Guestrooms at Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek provide microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Sitting areas have sofa beds. TVs come with premium cable channels.
Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek features an atrium, an enclosed indoor area that includes landscaping with palm trees and a waterfall that feeds streams with turtles and tropical fish. This all-suite Fort Lauderdale hotel has an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and fitness equipment. A restaurant and bar are on site, and room service is available.
This smoke-free Fort Lauderdale hotel offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning, and complimentary newspapers. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge), and a gift shop is on site.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 253
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1208
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13000
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Duval Street Bar and Grill - Casual restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room Service - Available during limited hours.
Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek has an outdoor pool and a spa tub and offers fitness equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.