Book your room at The Pillars Hotel
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, PoolsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, PoolsideMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star romantic hotel with an outdoor pool in Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale Beach)
This romantic hotel is located in Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale Beach), close to The Gallery at Beach Place, Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park. Also nearby are Las Olas Beach and International Swimming Hall of Fame.
In addition to a restaurant, The Pillars Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Pillars Hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 450 square feet (42 square meters). This romantic hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
The Pillars Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1939
- Conference space size (feet) - 450
- Conference space size (meters) - 42
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Secret Garden - This poolside fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for The Pillars Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Deposit: USD 200 per stay (for stays between 16 April - 31 December)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.00 per stay
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Pillars Hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Eat, Love, and Stay Promotion
Book a stay in an "Eat, Love, & Stay" rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Daily Continental, healthy, or American breakfast for 2
- A 3-course dinner at The Secret Garden for 2 per stay