Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View (Partial)
- Two Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View
- Two Double Beds
Beachfront Fort Lauderdale resort near Las Olas Blvd shops
This family-friendly resort and spa hotel is set on Fort Lauderdale Beach, close to the airport and the Las Olas Riverfront/ cruise port. Nearby attractions include Bonnet House Museum and Gardens.
At The Westin Beach Resort and Spa, Fort Lauderdale, recreational amenities include an oceanfront pool and a full-service spa. Shula's on the Beach restaurant offers outdoor seating and Atlantic Ocean views.
Guestrooms include the Westin's signature 10-layer Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down blankets, Intracoastal Waterway or ocean views, and wireless Internet access.
Popular with families, business travelers, and cruise-ship passengers from nearby Port Everglades for its surrounding shopping, restaurants, nightlife, this luxurious Westin hotel provides a relaxed ambiance exemplified by the overstuffed seating under ceiling fans in the air-conditioned lobby.
A 75-by-35-foot pool and expansive sunning area with ocean views is on the palm-fringed, second-story deck in the North Tower. From there, a skybridge spans the main street that runs parallel to the ocean, with an elevator providing access to the 11-mile-long beach. On the South Tower's ground floor, a secluded, 50-by-25-foot garden pool offers peaceful sunbathing.
Event facilities include 32,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor of flexible meeting space. Concierge services and currency exchange can be provided.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 433
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Babysitting or childcare
- Grocery store
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1964
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 32000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2973
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 22
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Shula's on the Beach - Ocean views and outdoor seating. Steak and seafood.
Waves Pool Bar and Grill - Light fare and cocktails.
Starbucks - Variety of coffee drinks, espresso, and pastries.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an oceanfront outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Swimming on site
Heavenly Spa by Westin offers an extensive menu of revitalizing spa treatments as well as skincare and salon services.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 17 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 6.50 (for 50 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.